Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week#10

Week #10
This week I been looking around in my school for what other shoes are next on the popular list. This week I saw some shoes that are pretty popular they are Adidas. These Adidas comes in various color's. The Adidas have been very popular in my school for a while they are pretty stiff and not as comfortable but the style are some thing. The style is very simple but at the same time its clever.The tree strips in the middle of the shoes are white and the rest is the color you choose to get. The cool things about them are that they will last you a long time and the color black wont fade only the color blue ones. For me they are pretty good i wold get me a pair because they last and its worth my money to buy. So if you want some awesome kicks you should think of buying some pair of Adidas.You may never know if you like them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment